Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Fun Is Over...It's Time to Go Back to Work


Well it's the New Year and I'm back to work. Tuesday night I was actually looking forward to coming back to work. Wednesday morning came early, and my very sore muscles complained when I rolled out of bed, but I explained to them that they have a couple days off from physical labor...they were very happy to hear that. :)

We accomplished quite a bit over the holidays. The entire roof is sheeted. The garage needs to have the drip edge and felt put on the roof before we can shingle. Mom and I put some plywood on the rest of the garage walls yesterday. Once Dad finished with the garage roof we finished closing in the rest of the garage walls. The only open space is the big hole for the garage door.

This weekend is supposed to be pretty warm. They are calling for a chance of rain showers, but it is supposed to be upper 40s to 50s Sunday through Wednesday. Hopefully we can use that to our advantage.

I'll try to put a picture up later today. I know Mom has some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment