Monday, March 3, 2008

Get Well Wishes

I don't really have much to tell you about this weekend. And I don't have any pictures to show. Steve came out for the day on Sunday to start installing the electrical boxes. So our electrical work has commenced.

However, the invincible man has fallen ill with a killer cold and he and I were not able to work this weekend. He has been down and out for four straight days! That does not happen very often. I think between his real job and this house we have worn him down and made him vulnerable to the viruses seeking new victims. Dad, who doesn't get cold, has been under a blanket on the couch, and sleeping with extra blankets for four days. So please send some get well wishes his way. It's no fun seeing him so miserable.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. "Dad" Crower,
    I sure hope you are feeling better soon...
    Thinking of you all ... this bug going around is NO fun !

    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send him some get well wishes on my trip to get my eyes checked (perhaps going to the wrong doctor, for possibly it's my head that needs the fixing), for it took me about 15 seconds to figure out what the heck Crow was talking about, an invisible man.

    Is she getting a dog and needs invisible fencing? Who is digging fences when the ground is as frozen as The Emperor's soul?

    No, it does say "invisible".

    Or, maybe, not so much.

    Get well, Crow's dad. I'm thinking the paint fumes will clear my brain, and we need to get to that point sooner rather than later. :)

    ReplyDelete