Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lots of pictures

Sorry that I did not have time to post last week. But to make up for it I have quite a few pictures to show this week!

Last weekend, week and this weekend were pretty productive. I grouted all of the floors that we had tiled last Sunday. It was rather difficult to stand up straight for a day or so afterwards. The floors turned out very nice.

All of the base kitchen cabinets are installed at the house. Dad finished those last week, mid-week.

This is a picture of the butler's pantry as you come in from the garage and across from the half bath.This weekend we worked hard tiling the dining room and kitchen. We are still not finished, but it is turning out GREAT! Mom came out to help and she was our cutter while Dad and I laid tile. Laura was even out for awhile late Saturday night and was a good sport about getting on her hands and knees to scrape out the mud from between all the tiles with a paint stick. I've put a couple different pictures showing the progress. The second picture is a better representation of the actual color of the tile.

AND...my plumber showed up last week! So he's started work in the basement. Let's see if he comes back this week. :)

Have a great week!

2 comments: