Monday, June 22, 2009

Playing Hookie...

I will be skipping my update this week. :) I will be back next week, hopefully with some good stuff to report...like maybe a toilet or two?

We had a rough weekend. Grandpa Melville passed away on Friday evening. We are all doing ok. Grandpa is finally at peace and rejoined with Grandma. He's been waiting for that for a long time. We did celebrate Steven's graduation on Saturday. It was a fun event and some great time spent with the family. We've been pretty busy.

A teaser for you on the house progress...the plumber DID show up! I have running water in one of my sinks! I know...you're shocked...staring at the computer screen with your mouth open thinking...she's lying. :)

I hope this Monday finds everyone happy and well.

1 comment:

  1. oh, Tara....sorry to hear about Grandpa....even though you know that it's for the best, it's still really hard...I know.

    love you. and thinking about you.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete