Monday, July 13, 2009

More good stuff...


I figured I'd put an update up, but I won't be able to put the one picture I took up until later.

This weekend was the last of my long streak of Fridays off. I have to work this Friday and then wait a whole week for my next Friday off! :) I know...it's rough being me. On Friday I attempted to obtain my last appliance garage so we could finish hanging the cabinets in the kitchen. You know...the one I've been saying we'll get on Friday for a few weeks now? Well...it's STILL not done. So I still have cabinets sitting all over my kitchen floor. I'm getting a little perturbed. I did get out to stain the bi-fold doors for the bedroom closet along with the door jams for the closets.

I also was fortunate enough to attend the Sugarland concert in Chesaning with Dave and Kerri! We had a wonderful time. We attempted to go last year, but the concert was rained out with horrible thunderstorms. Sugarland was gracious enough to come back to make up the show. It was fantastic. 12 rows back watching them was great! The quality time spent with Dave and Kerri was fantastic. Lately they've stopped by the house the the way to or from Gramma Debbie's and we don't get to visit much over there. The concert and beer tent festivities afterwards were enjoyed by all!

Saturday afternoon I took to grouting my main bathroom shower. It took quite awhile, and was not a fun job. But it looks great! I was very surprised by the change in the look of the tile once the grout was in. On the floors everything finally looked finished when the grout was done. In the shower it has changed the whole look of the shower. The border is a bit more muted than it was before. I LOVE it! I liked it before, but this looks great. I'm waiting to tackle my master shower until this weekend. Grouting always takes more time than I think it should. By the time you get it grouted and wiped down it's much longer than one would anticipate.

Anyway, when I get home after softball tonight I will try to remember to put the picture of the shower up.

I hope everyone had a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That looks GREAT Tara!
    I'm so glad you got the photo up!

    ReplyDelete