Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Propose a Toast!

Does everyone have their drinks ready for the toast? Champagne, beer, soda, water...doesn't matter...we're toasting!

Today is a great day! After more than 2 years of work we passed all of our inspections and were issued an occupancy permit!

That means that I can move into my house whenever I want now! Holy crap...did you ever think you'd see this day?

There is still some work to do on the house, which I'm hoping to wrap up in the next couple weeks, and my tentative plan is to move in over Labor Day weekend.

I have a bunch of pictures of carpet, furniture, etc, but I haven't had a chance to post them. Someday soon I will...please be patient with me. :)

7 comments:

  1. You so should have prepped us with a "Sit Down before you read"


    So Happy For You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara! That is wonderful news! Congrats and I will be sure to put one down for you and your house! Hope I will be able to see it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! So proud of you! What an accomplishment!! *CLINK!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!!! I'm so happy there is an end in sight, and really...is a house ever "done"?? I mean, who are we kidding! I can't wait to see final pics!

    ReplyDelete