Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

The big news this week is that the floor in the garage was finished. Other than that we did a few small jobs around the house. I filled another window well with stone. Dad built a small support wall for the closet that overhangs the garage.

Father's Day was very enjoyable for us. We sprung Grandpa M from the nursing home for the evening. He was able to come out to see my house. It was a little tough getting him into the house, and he couldn't walk around much, but I think he was glad he got to come see it. Grandpa C also came over for dinner. I had to laugh when Grandpa C was giving Grandpa M advice on how to pick up the widows at the nursing home. When Grandpa M was leaving Grandpa C reminded him, "When those widows are chasing you around, slow down and let them catch you!" He's such a funny guy.

I hope everyone else had an enjoyable Father's Day as well. I hope all the dads out there had a restful and fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment