Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week of 2/21

What a great week!  Now if I can remember what I did and what made it so great I'll let you know!  :)
  • Rookie had his last obedience class of the session
  • He was still the worst behaved dog, but by the end of class there were only 4 of us and he was the only first timer
  • The instructors commented on how much Rookie has improved since he started 8 weeks ago!
  • Rookster got a new octopus toy for finishing his class.  It's his new favorite...he carries that darn thing everywhere he goes!
  • Paco and the kids came up Friday night for a slumber party.
  • It was awesome to spend time with them! 
  • Carson and I read quite a few books.
  • Carson liked running around the house with Rookie, and since Rookie doesn't leave my side that meant I had to run around the house too!
  • I wonder if that counts as my long training run for my 1/2 marathon I'm doing?
  • Carson helped me make pancakes on Saturday morning.  He's an awesome helper!
  • We even made Carson a Mickey Mouse pancake.
  • Unfortunately I wasn't on top of things enough to get pictures of the kiddos!
  • Sunday was a movie day at church for the women's ministry.
  • We watched The Blindside.
  • As always, an awesome movie!
This week should be pretty busy.  But Dad is coming home for the weekend and we plan on our last ski outing on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment