Friday, March 11, 2011

2 Week Update

Wow has life been busy!  I don't know where the time goes, but somehow it jumped from the middle of February to the end of the second week in March! 
  • We have had 2 volleyball matches and won 2 of the 3 games each week.
  • Not bad, but not the best we've every played.  :)
  • I have been incredibly busy at work.
  • Last Thursday there was a free hour of tennis lessons at the tennis center
  • Hilary and I had a blast
  • We then signed up for 3 weeks of tennis lessons and a free racquet
  • Last night was our first official class...Mom, Hilary and I
  • Again, it was a great time...and I am glad to know that none of us are tennis superstars
  • Heck, all three of us could probably be considered "tennis challenged"
  • Carson and Morgan left me with a fantastic cold after their weekend visit
  • Due to the warm weather, freezing rain, and my cold Dad and I decided against skiing last weekend.
  • Instead we went to watch the Midland High girls basketball team win districts.
  • This last Thursday they won regionals, for the first time in school history.  Go Chemics!
  • This week for work I had Six Sigma Green Belt training for 3 days.
  • Talk about information overload
  • It was a very enjoyable class, just a lot of info.
  • I have two more weeks of training in the next two months
  • Wednesday I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with the Senior LYO from church
  • I watched the silly boys try to eat Blazing wings....without milk.  :)
  • I then watched the female youth director totally show them up by eating one of them herself and not crying or carrying on.
  • This weekend should be a fun one
  • I have Jessica's baby shower tomorrow
  • The women's ministry at church is hosting a health fair on Sunday
  • Anyone in the area that would like to check it out please come visit!  It is open to the public
  • Trinity Lutheran Church on Jefferson in Midland.  2:00 - 5:00 Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment