Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Swap - Day 1


As I've mentioned in other posts my friend Janna and her friend Kenz put together a Christmas Swap for people who follow their blogs.  I decided to join in the fun.  I had a great time picking out gifts for my partner Sarah! 

Yesterday I came home to a box on my front porch filled with all kinds of neatly wrapped gifts!  I was so excited to open it!  I wanted to open all the gifts at once...but I guess that's my impatience...and the 2 year old in me.  :)  I was able to restrain myself and open only the first one.

In it I knew Sarah was a girl after my own heart.  Among the Resee's Peanutbutter cups and Tootsie rolls (two of my FAVORITE candies) there was a small bottle of hand sanitizer and some hand cream.  I love my hand sanitizer...and carry it with me in my purse all the time.  And I was just thinking how dry my hands are with the cold winter weather coming!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoy the first one.. :) Sorry it took so long to get to you.. :(

    Trust me, there are more Reese's to come.. lol

    ReplyDelete