I've been looking for a new reason to blog since I finished my house. I really don't think people want to read about the mundane details of my life and I'm not a creative writer the the Redneck Mommy or Jenn. I don't have kids who do fun things...although I do have a dog now who is just as close. :)
But my friend Janna and her friend Kenz are sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas swap. I read about it on Janna's blog and it sounded so fun. One of the requirements is that you have to blog so you can share your fun presents!
If you are interested in joining us go check out the program here!
Glad you are back!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat talking to you tonight...
Just stopped by from Kenz blog to say 'hi' and to say that I'm glad you are back to blogging. Don't worry, you'll find something to write about. I've only been doing it since September and I still have nights when I think I'll permanently go blank with nothing interesting to write about ever again. Ideas will come; people will read. (I'm here! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm your partner for the Christmas gift swap! I'm super excited to get to know ya a little and send ya super cute stuff to open up! :)
ReplyDelete