Saturday, December 18, 2010

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th days of Christmas!

I've been slacking on the Christmas swap blogging!  So I'm putting in a few days today!

On the 3rd day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...

Some fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works! 


 On the 4th day of Christmas my partner gave to me...Mix N Match bracelets from Avon!


On the 5th day of Christmas my partner gave to me...An ornament of hair ties...More Peanutbutter cups...and a sparkley barrette! 


And finally on the 6th Day of Christmas my partner gave to me...


A very neat picture frame...she must know I love putting up pictures of friends and family in my house!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one slacking.. I feel horrible for not catching up like I planned to earlier.. hopefully I'll get everything back up-to-date tonight.. :)

    Hope you like all of it.. I noticed in your pics of your new house that you didn't have anything up on the walls.. figured I'd help ya fix that.. lol

    ReplyDelete