The weather this weekend was beautiful AGAIN!
On Saturday I spent the entire day putting 250 feet of speaker wire through my house, and I'm still not finished! While I was doing that Dad was putting foundation sealer on the back of the house around the garage windows. This needs to be put on before the windows can go in and the window wells can be attached to the house. We knocked off a bit early in the evening so Mom and Dad could go to the Loon's baseball game.
Sunday was not extremely productive. Dad and I headed over to Menards in Saginaw. And I'm sure you can guess that like most of our Menards trips...this was not a quick one. I think we were in the store for well over 2 hours! I spent lots of money and will probably be spending LOTS more in the next week or two. I bought a fireplace and all of the fixin's for a chimney. Unfortunately I had to special order a few parts of the chimney and they were ridiculously expensive! I also have most of my exterior doors picked out. They are on sale for the next two weeks. So I will be purchasing those sometime soon also.
This week I am in North Carolina again for work. Surprisingly, it is colder here than it is in Michigan! But the grass and the trees are all green, a slightly different view than the landscape up north. It should be an enjoyable week of work...there could be worse places they could send me right?
On Saturday I spent the entire day putting 250 feet of speaker wire through my house, and I'm still not finished! While I was doing that Dad was putting foundation sealer on the back of the house around the garage windows. This needs to be put on before the windows can go in and the window wells can be attached to the house. We knocked off a bit early in the evening so Mom and Dad could go to the Loon's baseball game.
Sunday was not extremely productive. Dad and I headed over to Menards in Saginaw. And I'm sure you can guess that like most of our Menards trips...this was not a quick one. I think we were in the store for well over 2 hours! I spent lots of money and will probably be spending LOTS more in the next week or two. I bought a fireplace and all of the fixin's for a chimney. Unfortunately I had to special order a few parts of the chimney and they were ridiculously expensive! I also have most of my exterior doors picked out. They are on sale for the next two weeks. So I will be purchasing those sometime soon also.
This week I am in North Carolina again for work. Surprisingly, it is colder here than it is in Michigan! But the grass and the trees are all green, a slightly different view than the landscape up north. It should be an enjoyable week of work...there could be worse places they could send me right?
No comments:
Post a Comment