Early in the week Dad and Grandpa poured my front porch. While they were doing that I finished the painting of the white walls. Once the front porch was done we could install the door into the garage from the porch and start putting some siding up. It's all looking pretty good there.
Mom and I did some painting in the bedrooms this weekend. The color is a taupe and I like it a lot. So I'm not keeping all my walls white...for those of you who were worried about my boring house. :) Painting is a pain, and Mom and I struggled with it a bit. The cut ins were drying a completely different color from the rolled paint. We came up with a system yesterday to make sure that doesn't happen anymore though. The rooms are looking good. We'll have to do a bit of touch up on the ceiling, but the rooms are looking very nice. :)
Sunday Dad had tickets to the Loons game. So we took quite a few friends and family to enjoy the game with us. We had a great time and we were glad everyone could join us for our down time.
It looks like Mom and I will be painting tonight while Dad pours the step into my house from the garage.
No comments:
Post a Comment